Legion of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give your souls to ME!... And then we can do Raid Rifts.

3 posters

Go down

Give your souls to ME!... And then we can do Raid Rifts. Empty Give your souls to ME!... And then we can do Raid Rifts.

Post  Aurem Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:51 pm

~~This post shall be a bit under construction.~~

Looking at doing Raid Rifts Monday nights. Those whom may be interested should post here. And if there is a better time.

Expert rifts we will try to do any night there are more than 12 50s on that are interested. If anyone wants to try and round up a time for that, just say. Monday before and after the raid rift will be likely time as well.

P.s. The are going to be buffing expert rift loot in the net patch, so hold on to any purps you may get from the Experts.

Last edited by Aurem on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Aurem

Back to top Go down

Give your souls to ME!... And then we can do Raid Rifts. Empty Re: Give your souls to ME!... And then we can do Raid Rifts.

Post  Earthstore Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm

I am interested. Fridays and Tuesdays both work for me and the time is good as well! I get off work and home around raiding time.

Earthstore

Back to top Go down

Give your souls to ME!... And then we can do Raid Rifts. Empty Raid Rift

Post  Rabbit1 Mon May 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Rabbit - Pls sign me up for Monday Raid Rifts Smile

Rabbit1

Back to top Go down

Give your souls to ME!... And then we can do Raid Rifts. Empty Re: Give your souls to ME!... And then we can do Raid Rifts.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down