Legion of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Notes on Raid Requirements

Go down

Important Notes on Raid Requirements Empty Important Notes on Raid Requirements

Post  Strat Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 am

Christlike and Aurem are the officers in charge of raiding. They are acting with the full support of our leadership. When it comes to raiding, decisions have to be made (such as when to raid, DKP rules, or what gear requirements we have for raiding). I understand that some people may feel left out, however this is not our intention. Our hope is to include as many people as possible, however, if these decisions do not get made we become scattered and shattered.

The requirements these two have set are set with the complete backing of our guild officers and with my full approval. We have tried to set 3 different nights for raiding so that as many of you as possible can participate. We know that these may be late nights for some of you and I apologize for this. We also want to be as successful as possible. This may mean that you have to wait a little longer so that you have appropriate gear. This is an attempt to limit all of our frustrations as much as possible. Please respect these decisions.

We look forward to raiding with you!

Strat

Strat
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Important Notes on Raid Requirements Empty Re: Important Notes on Raid Requirements

Post  Strat Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 am

Note #2 Birthdays

We love your birthdays and want to celebrate guild member birthdays in a special way. We have chosen to do this by awarding 1 birthday DKP to registered members.

In order to receive this B-Day DKP Legion of Honor members must be registered on the forum with their birthday listed (birthyear optional). This must occur prior to your birthday in order for you to receive your DKP point.

pug'ers... please note that we enjoy your participation in raids and this extremely limited advantage to guild members is in no way an attempt to discourage your participation.

Strat
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down